Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So glad to see everyone!
I am excited that we are starting to see more members arrive!  So glad to have you guys on board with us!

Invite your friends!  put up some songs for us to listen to and comment on!

quit your day job and spend all of your time writing songs and posting on the forum!  (not really!  Cool )
Man, that would be a dream come true!
Or (to quote from "Men in Black") you'll have a psychotic episode. Smile
Big Grin
It is nice to stop in after just a week or so away and find so much activity on our revived forum. So exciting!

Called to, "Teach the word of the Lord; sing it to the nations loud and clear."
(02-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Sarah Noll Wrote: It is nice to stop in after just a week or so away and find so much activity on our revived forum.  So exciting!

It's a great place to be, with like minded people, i do love listening to the real artists out here! Discovering new sounds, found some crackers I shall follow on soundcloud and in general.
(02-15-2016, 03:25 PM)Stella Wrote:
(02-04-2016, 01:41 PM)Sarah Noll Wrote: It is nice to stop in after just a week or so away and find so much activity on our revived forum.  So exciting!

It's a great place to be, with like minded people, i do love listening to the real artists out here! Discovering new sounds, found some crackers I shall follow on soundcloud and in general.

It is nice to meet you Stella.  I look forward to being around the forum more regularly when things settle a bit here.  Blessings,
Sarah

Called to, "Teach the word of the Lord; sing it to the nations loud and clear."
(01-27-2016, 11:23 AM)Beagle Wrote: I am excited that we are starting to see more members arrive!  So glad to have you guys on board with us!

quit your day job and spend all of your time writing songs and posting on the forum!  (not really!  Cool )

Hello Beagle and fellow members!
  Yes this is an exciting site! I'm just learning to navigate my way through and become involved with the forums posted. From what i've been able to grasp so far is it's a good place to grow in your gift and be inspired to not settle but do your best. God bless!

Jordan C. [Image: music.png]
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
glad you are making yourself at home, Jordan! hope to see you often!
(01-27-2016, 11:23 AM)Beagle Wrote: I am excited that we are starting to see more members arrive!  So glad to have you guys on board with us!

Thank you, Beagle. So good to be back after so long. KUDOS on all of your hard work here to keep it alive.

Much love,
Diane