Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feedback
Hi All
It's great to see so many people posting but it's sad to see how little feedback is offered.
Lately it seems that people post without offering crits to peers

please be mindful of the guidelines:

7)   When posting in the critique forums, please be respectful of others.  There are guidelines which will help you with appropriate etiquette for the critique forums and “how to critique” as well as “how to receive critiques” (basically don’t think someone is attacking your “baby” and please be open to changes).
Also, it is appropriate to comment on 3 other peoples’ songs/lyrics for every one thread you expect critiques on.  A 3:1 ratio helps the community grow and be able to support each other.

It is important for the flow of feedback.
Your feedback is very important!Smile
Be sure to read "Code of Conduct" and " How to offer critique"
Thank you for the reminder, Angela! very appropriate!

I'd love to see a lot more participation in all of the critiques!
Yeah, I think I'm going to change the way I critique for a while. I used to only critique lyrics, & even then I wasn't really critiquing, I was just offering to help come up with a melody. I did once try to help someone combine lyrics from two songs to form one. I'm not sure how that turned out.
I think for a little while I will try critiquing "Songs". I haven't been able to "hear" a melody for the lyrics posted, so I really don't know how to critique unless there is something Biblically unsound.
As I said somewhere else on here, I've been busy trying to finish things, & my creative juices may be drying up a little temporarily when it comes to others' music. But I will try to do better. Smile
(07-03-2017, 11:56 AM)ShannonB Wrote: Yeah, I think I'm going to change the way I critique for a while. I used to only critique lyrics, & even then I wasn't really critiquing, I was just offering to help come up with a melody. I did once try to help someone combine lyrics from two songs to form one. I'm not sure how that turned out.
I think for a little while I will try critiquing "Songs". I haven't been able to "hear" a melody for the lyrics posted, so I really don't know how to critique unless there is something Biblically unsound.
As I said somewhere else on here, I've been busy trying to finish things, & my creative juices may be drying up a little temporarily when it comes to others' music. But I will try to do better. Smile

You can ALWAYS say what you like or dislike about a song!  it doesn't even have to be technical - just your thoughts on what you are thinking or feeling about a song!