April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Song: Take This Cup
How is it that the bad times always inspire songs? Well, if that's the case, I'm going to be pumping out an album over the next few weeks. This is a song I wrote last week. Let me know what you think.

K. Need to change the thumbnail. Looks like I'm whistling and going cross-eyed....... lol.

Thanks in advance,

John

I'm a huge fan of cross-eyed whistling - woo hoo!
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220

(05-28-2017, 05:46 PM)damp hamster Wrote: I'm a huge fan of cross-eyed whistling - woo hoo!

What I love about the modern world is that there's a subculture for everything.  Wink
Good, mellow song. The only critique I might have is using the "D" word in a Christian song!! but to each their own!
(05-30-2017, 11:52 PM)ronnief63 Wrote: Good, mellow song. The only critique I might have is using the "D" word in a Christian song!! but to each their own!

Thanks, Ronnie. I actually used the s-word in a Christian song once. That started quite a conversation! The irony was that i never swear, even from before i became a Christian. I do actually use the d-word. I never swear, using my own definition of swearing. Ah, the hypocrisy...

Thanks for listening.

John