Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello my name is Chris Story
Hello to everyone.My name is Chris Story and I write songs and perform them anywhere God allows me too.I do this to glorify Christ as we are told to do in scripture.Thats why my username is 4HisGlory.
I was born and raised in a small town in middle Tennessee called Waverly about sixty-five mies west of Nashville.
I started singing and playing guitar when I was nine years old and played in local rock bands during my school years.Then in country bands after I got married for a few years.Eventually going solo and traveling playing gigs on the road with my wife as my manager.Then I did demo vocals in Nashville for various songwriters for a few years.
Then about five years ago I was led to start writing and performing my own songs.
My wife and I live alone and do various jobs in our church.
We have two children(boy and girl) a daughter in-law,and a new granddaughter.
Hi Chris, and welcome to the new forum!
Congrats on that new baby!

Called to, "Teach the word of the Lord; sing it to the nations loud and clear."
Thank's for the welcome.I've been a member for about five years but haven't been real active until recently when I uploaded a song for the Whetstone project.Thank's again for the hello.Blessings,Chris
Nice to meet you Chris.
I have always liked your user name!

Called to, "Teach the word of the Lord; sing it to the nations loud and clear."
Hi Chris - welcome back!
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220

Hello Chris,
It's Jordan. I just thought I would drop you a line and see how things were going. It's good to see you here at the site. I've just started up and have been quite encouraged by what I see here. I'll talk to you later brother, God bless!

Jordan C
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
(02-18-2016, 01:40 PM)JordanC Wrote: Hello Chris,
 It's Jordan. I just thought I would drop you a line and see how things were going. It's good to see you here at the site. I've just started up and have been quite encouraged by what I see here. I'll talk to you later brother, God bless!

Jordan C

Hello Jordan,It's good to hear from you.I bounce back and forth between the two for the last five years.There's some great folks here who really care about spreading the gospel through song.You might check out Damp Hamster I don't know how close you guy's are together but he lives there in Canada somewhere.Blessings brother,Chris
(02-19-2016, 09:13 PM)4HisGlory Wrote:
(02-18-2016, 01:40 PM)JordanC Wrote: Hello Chris,

Jordan C

Hello Jordan,It's good to hear from you.I bounce back and forth between the two for the last five years.There's some great folks here who really care about spreading the gospel through song.You might check out Damp Hamster I don't know how close you guy's are together but he lives there in Canada somewhere.Blessings brother,Chris
Thanks Chris! Yes I'll check out where Damp Hampster is from. It is exciting to see so much activity here and at a very high level of professionalism too. I've been trying to motivate people at the other site but its been difficult to do. I look forward to working with everyone God bless!
Jordan