April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collab Search
I wasn't 100% sure where such a post would fit, so general seemed safe

My first reason for registering here (besides the faith base, of course) is to have easy access to help with any questions I might come across in my music journeys. My second was to search for some collaborative opportunities to help build my experience. Currently, I'm helping out as the sound designer for an indie dev studio. In my own personal endeavors, though, I've been kind of stale recently and I'm hoping to get back into the swing of things with some help.

I'm mostly looking for someone who could assist me with writing. I have a real knack for making tons of partial projects that never really go anywhere. I suppose best case scenario would be to find a writer who doesn't have the means of performing or producing a song that I could help! Regardless of outcome, my main objective is just to work on things and have fun doing it, and I have every reason to believe here is a good place to start.

I'll spare you my history in music, but if anybody is ever curious, I'd be happy to expand and answer any questions. Thanks for taking the time to read!
I believe that Reece has toy'd with the idea of reopening a Collaboration Thread on CSN, if it generates enough interest.

Our band, Scandalous Grace, came about as a collaboration several years ago. It has been a wonderful experience for Reece, Sean and myself. You can check out the results in the iTunes link in my signature.
Wink 
Actually, check the Announcements Thread for info on a Collaboration Thread.  I knew I saw it some where.   Dodgy