Whetstone

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Am Redeemed (altar call song)
Wink 
Here is a new worship song I just wrote. I can hear this being sung during an altar call. I have the music in my head and will post in the song critique when finished. Feel free to pick apart.   Tongue

I Am Redeemed

I come to the altar
And I fall on my knees
I pour out my heart
And you answer my plea
I am cleansed and forgiven
Now I'll start all over again

I am redeemed
I am redeemed
Washed by the blood
Eternally free
I am redeemed
I am redeemed
Through Jesus Christ
I can stand on my feet . . .
(last time) I am redeemed
Nice lyrics - they seem to really flow well without music so I'm sure it will sound sweet once it is all put together!
Andy McCann

Worship Songwriter - God of this City (Chris Tomlin)
                               King of Love (Robin Mark)
                               You Said (Robin Mark)
                               We Wait For You (Me! https://www.facebook.com/andymccannmusic...153282599/)

Producer - http://www.aprilaudio.com - Bring Your Worship Song To Life. Full Band Productions. Demos.

(03-09-2017, 04:37 PM)AprilAudio Wrote: Nice lyrics - they seem to really flow well without music so I'm sure it will sound sweet once it is all put together!

thanks. I appreciate the listen.
Tony
(03-09-2017, 04:37 PM)AprilAudio Wrote: Nice lyrics - they seem to really flow well without music so I'm sure it will sound sweet once it is all put together!

I just got finished with a scratch recording. I posted it on the song critique thread.
Tony
(03-09-2017, 12:08 PM)tpistilli Wrote: Here is a new worship song I just wrote. I can hear this being sung during an altar call. I have the music in my head and will post in the song critique when finished. Feel free to pick apart.   Tongue

I Am Redeemed

I come to the altar
And I fall on my knees
I pour out my heart
And you answer my plea

I am redeemed
I am redeemed
Washed by the blood
Eternally free
I am redeemed
I am redeemed
Through Jesus Christ
I like this so far and will definitely listen to it on the song critique. Favorite line is I fall in my knees and you answer my plea. Very powerful statement.
(04-14-2017, 01:41 AM)Raeshelparker Wrote:
(03-09-2017, 12:08 PM)tpistilli Wrote: Here is a new worship song I just wrote. I can hear this being sung during an altar call. I have the music in my head and will post in the song critique when finished. Feel free to pick apart.   Tongue

I Am Redeemed

I come to the altar
And I fall on my knees
I pour out my heart
And you answer my plea

I am redeemed
I am redeemed
Washed by the blood
Eternally free
I am redeemed
I am redeemed
Through Jesus Christ
I like this so far and will definitely listen to it on the song critique. Favorite line is I fall in my knees and you answer my plea. Very powerful statement.

Thanks for the kind words.
Tony