April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time sharing my songs!
Smile 
Hi, my name is Noah Westfall.  I'm a 24 year old Worship Leader in Evansville, IN.  I have been writing on occasion since I was a teenager, but they are finally a little more mature in quality.  I've never really shared any of my songs publicly, but I feel that there is no point in writing it if it can't be used for God's glory.  I have a degree in Film/Video, but am fairly ignorant when it comes to audio editing.  So anything I post on here is really just so you can hear the song and understand the "vibe" I'm going for.  I don't consider myself as having any real style.  I love every style and genre of worship music and take bits and pieces of each to create my own.  I do try to write songs that will actually "sell" or that people will actually sing.  I prefer congregational Praise and Worship, and try to write songs that I would want my church to sing.  Although I have written several songs "about" Jesus or God, my passion is writing songs that talk directly to him.  As I say, let's not just sing songs, let's minister to the Lord.  That'll get ya started for now!

Blessings.
Noah
welcome Noah! I'm a worship leader in Fort Worth TX, but I'm over twice your age! LOL!

please share your songs with us! we have critique forums where you can share and get comments on them and you are encouraged to comment on other peoples' songs as well!

hope you return often and become part of our community!
Welcome to CSN Noah. I'm going over to listen to one of your songs, right now.
Looking forward to hearing you music Noah!
Andy McCann

Worship Songwriter - God of this City (Chris Tomlin)
                               King of Love (Robin Mark)
                               You Said (Robin Mark)
                               We Wait For You (Me! https://www.facebook.com/andymccannmusic...153282599/)

Producer - http://www.aprilaudio.com - Bring Your Worship Song To Life. Full Band Productions. Demos.

Hello Noah,
Glad to have you with us and share your heart about your music! We look forward to hearing your music and helping any way we can to make it the best you can make it! God bless!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."