Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Your Average Everyday Songwriter...
Greetings CSN...my name is Mario Jenkins...I'm from Lakeland Florida & I'm just your average everyday keyboard player/songwriter who's not necessarily looking to "get discovered" or "make it big".  I just am looking to share my gift with a few like-minded, talented Christian artist who would give their honest opinion of my work, as I offer the same for theirs.  I've written upwards to 100+ songs during my 30 year career as a musician...my genre is a mixture of Contemporary Gospel (Fred Hammond; Israel Houghton; Keith Thomas) w/ some Smooth Jazz influences (Brian Simpson; Dave Koz; Boney James; David Benoit)...I am looking to tap into (& learn more about) the more modern Worship music of today (Planet Shakers; Chris Tomlin; Jesus Culture), as to adapt my writing style to reflect a more relevant sound.  Anyway...looking forward to the insight & fellowship here at CSN.  God bless!
Welcome Mario! so glad to have you here and I hope you come back often and become part of our regular family! we have many people here in the same situation with regard to writing songs for our Lord just wanting to share them with others and help spread the gospel through them. great to have you here!
Thanks Beagle...God is good!
Welcome, Mario!