Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WhetstoneII
I am also available, as always, to help any lyricists who may want help with melodies Smile
Hi Greg and Beagle and all,

I have several new songs already written and produced that I will be glad to submit...but that may not be the goal here in what you are suggesting.

I will be glad to use this Whetstone II opportunity to grow in my calling to write lyrics. 

I would love to be part of any collaboration team that has experience writing contemporary praise and worship melodies. 

A local church I attend here in KC area has asked me to write to a few topics / hook ideas but I have been unable to get even close to what they are looking for....their style is Elevation Worship, Hillsong, etc.

So if the intent is collaboration that's where I'd like to help and grow as a writer, Lord willing.

Thanks,

Neil
Each day seems to be proving what a challenge its going to be to give this project the attention it deserves. I think it would be unfair to everyone to attempt it before, say, June. Can we pause this conversation for a while?
(02-15-2017, 04:43 PM)gdball Wrote: Each day seems to be proving what a challenge its going to be to give this project the attention it deserves.  I think it would be unfair to everyone to attempt it before, say, June.  Can we pause this conversation for a while?
Greg,
I think you probably know best cause I think you have the most experience at this level so just let me know when your ready and I'll be there.
Chris
Hello Greg,
I agree with Chris. You are the one with a vision of how this project should look and we don't want to venture out prematurely so do what you believe to be best. We will all be prayerfully mindful of you as you lay the foundation of this project. If you need anything from us please let us know to see if we can accommodate your requests. Take care & God bless!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."