April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
year end
Hey everybody!

I am in the process of trying to tie up some loose ends before the new year begins. I wanted to let you know that I am still working toward finishing some of the things that I have offered to some of you. So please don't think I've given up on anything I promised, & please give me until Jan. 2 to get there. If I haven't done it by then, you can give me a cyber punch in the nose (or a friendly reminder, if you would prefer Smile !  

If any of you would like to share some loose ends you want to tie up by end of the year, or some dreams you want to share for 2017, that could be fun. Sometimes telling others can keep the dream in front of you by keeping you accountable. It's always nice to have someone follow up with you to see how you are doing! Smile

As for me, I will be taking a break from Artist Development for 2017 because of my expected expenses this particular year. I have a soon to be 17 yr old who will be getting a license, a car, a GED, & a trip to GA for the summer! I hope to get in the studio at least twice (just hourly rate), once to do a song with my band, & once to have a friend come in & do the harmonies to finish a song I started during my Artist Development.

Instead of being in the studio once a week, I hope to concert my efforts towards looking for a publisher, & possibly a producer, depending on how this year ends & the next begins.

Anywho.......I hope to hear from all of you, but if I don't, I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas from the bottom of my heart! Feliz Navidad, prospero ano y felicidad!

with love,
Shannon
that's great, Shannon! blessings to you and your endeavors!

and Merry Christmas!!!