April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from TN
I'm a homeschooled teenager multi-instrumentalist, songwriter in training. Just wanted to say hello. One of my goals is to be able to write not only praise and worship songs but also story songs from the perspective of a Christian. Sort of like Andrew Peterson.
Way cool! I am a homeschool mom who has 3 teenagers & wishes she was a multi-instrumentalist Smile Welcome! & yes AP is awesome!
great to have you here, After!  hope to see you often!

what part of Tennessee?  I grew up in east TN in a small town near Knoxville (but I am transplanted to Texas now!).
Cookeville, but moving to Crossville eventually because my dad is the pastor at a Church there.
Post tenebras lux

Musica Anima Mea Est

I have a blog! 
Afterdarknessmusic.blogspot.com
Hello and welcome to the site! We are a home schooling family and everyone plays at least one instrument with the exception of myself, I play a few different instruments. Well there are some very good songwriters here at the site that have some very valuable insight when it comes to the craft of writing songs. God bless you on your journey of music!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
(12-05-2016, 06:46 PM)Afterdarkness Wrote: Cookeville, but moving to Crossville eventually because my dad is the pastor at a Church there.

Small world!  I'm from Harriman!!!  I'll be in Harriman for Christmas this year!