April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I upload songs?
Hello,
I am hoping to learn how to get better acquainted with this CSN format. Would some one please advise me as to how to create a profile and up load music that I want to share? I tried to upload an MP3 unsuccessfully. What file format does the site accept? I would like to discuss the process of creating music and sharing it with anyone who is willing to chat.
Hi,
I believe the best ways are through soundcloud, soundclick, maybe even YouTube or FB. I mostly use Soundcloud for unfinished works that I need help completing. I don't have experience with Soundclick, but lots of people here have. There are some things that I can't put on Soundcloud yet, because they are performed by other artists who would prefer that their music be only on paying sites. This website does not do attachments that I know of. I have tried several times to get my stuff from my desktop to here, & it doesn't work.
Hi Proclaimfaith,
as Shannon said, this site doesn't allow you to upload songs to it directly (I don't have enough space on the server for everyone to do that!), so you upload your songs to a music host server like soundcloud, soundclick, reverbnation, etc. you can get a free account from any of them. upload your song and get the URL where the song is located, then you can post the URL for people here to click on so they can listen to your song!
(11-14-2016, 08:45 AM)Beagle Wrote: Hi Proclaimfaith,
as Shannon said, this site doesn't allow you to upload songs to it directly (I don't have enough space on the server for everyone to do that!), so you upload your songs to a music host server like soundcloud, soundclick, reverbnation, etc.  you can get a free account from any of them.  upload your song and get the URL where the song is located, then you can post the URL for people here to click on so they can listen to your song!

Thanks Beagle and Shannon,
I will visit the sites you mentioned and follow through. It's great to be associate with your forum, and to have a chance to spread our gifts and proclaim our faith through Almighty God's grace. Thank you for your help. Also: is there a place on the forum where I can update my profile?

Proclaimfaith
Hi again. On the upper LEFT hand corner is a userCP button. If you can figure it out from there, great! If not, click on the "help?" button at the top right corner & follow all of the instructions except the one stating that the userCP is on the upper right hand corner. Haha Smile If you didn't get that humorous reference, I'm sure Reece will be happy to explain it to you.
(11-14-2016, 02:52 PM)ShannonB Wrote: Hi again. On the upper LEFT hand corner is a userCP button. If you can figure it out from there, great! If not, click on the "help?" button at the top right corner & follow all of the instructions except the one stating that the userCP is on the upper right hand corner. Haha Smile If you didn't get that humorous reference, I'm sure Reece will be happy to explain it to you.

Where oh where would I be without ShannonB to keep me in line??? Big Grin