Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April Audio - Discount.
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to write a quick note. You might notice a new advert up on the forum "Bring Your Song To Life - April Audio".

April Audio is a new song/music production studio that I run and I wanted to tell you a little more about myself and what I am wanting to do.

My Name is Andy McCann and I am a musician originally from Northern Ireland. I have been involved with worship music my whole career - I was a founding member of the band Bluetree, a cowriter of the song "God of this City"(covered by Chris Tomlin etc) and have also co-written several other songs with, and recorded by, Robin Mark (he wrote Days of Elijah, Jesus All for Jesus etc). I have recently released my first solo track as an artist called "We Wait For You" which can be found in the song critique forum.

I am now living in North America and starting to produce music for songwriters who may not have acces to their own musicians. The general idea is that people can send me rough recordings of their songs and I will produce a full band backing track with the option for you to go away and record the vocals to be mixed in, or else pay alittle extra to have a professional vocalist perform your song. I also offer individual instrument tracks etc if you need something for your own project that you may be putting together. April Audio offers several different packages to suit different needs and budgets but it is generally aimed at the "middle of the road" in terms of production cost.

Anyway, to get to the point, April Audio is open to all sorts/styles of music. However, worship music is my true passion and calling and in that regard I am extending a 20% discount to all CSN members. If you are really struggling with finances and require some further assistance then feel free to contact me and depending on current workload etc, I may be able to offer more help to you.

Keep up the great work guys!

Andy
Welcome Andy and thanks for the discount!!! that's great!
Hello Andy,
Welcome to CSN! This is a very kind offer and generous offer! I pray that God will help you to connect with those who most benefit from your skill and experience. I always find it exciting when people bring their gift to the table to share & bless others with, I've had the privilege of experiencing that first hand at this site. So thank you Brother and God bless you!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."