April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Wait For You
Video 
Hey All,

Here is my first release where I am the main singer. I have been a part of quite a few recordings before and have had several co-writes published/recorded but this is the first one where I sing. It's called "We Wait For You" and I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback/comments would be great.

https://www.facebook.com/andymccannmusic...153282599/

Thanks
Andy
I like your voice a lot & look forward to he more!
Video 

Here it is on Youtube if that's easier for people to see!
Hello Andy,
Nicely done! Good song! You have a great voice that is very well matched for this song. It is a good melody and well written. I like the balance in the mix, very clean. Thanks for posting, God bless!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
Thanks for the feedback! Any more is appreciated!
(09-15-2016, 09:41 AM)Andy McCann Wrote:

For what it is worth, I can't find anything to change. Sounds great and the flow is fantastic!!
(09-18-2016, 02:45 PM)Dell Neal Wrote:
(09-15-2016, 09:41 AM)Andy McCann Wrote:

For what it is worth, I can't find anything to change. Sounds great and the flow is fantastic!!
Thanks for the feedback!
Love it.  Very nice voice and mix and arrangement.  I wouldn't change anything.  Love the background harmonies vocal spread.  God bless and bring it on.
There is no critique from me. This is a great song. Put together well and performed well!!
Andy - this is really nice! I like the song, like the arrangement, playing and singing! the only crits I have would be on the mix. the mix could use some work.

some of things I noticed: the fingerpicked acoustic guitar is too hot in the mix, the reverb you have on the vox are way higher than reverb on anything else and nothing sounds like it's in the same room. the shaker is a little hot, the claps sound very muddy and compete with the kick. actually all of the regular kit sounds muddy, the percussion sounds clear and again, sounds like they're in a very different space.

it's not bad, I just think it could be GREAT if you got some of the mix cleaned up.

great song! great performances!