April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! My name is Dee Waunder
Question 
Hello fellow artists! l am a singer, songwriter, writer of novels and short stories, clothing designer, photographer and home decorator, as well as a preschool educator. God has blessed me with many talents, and as a writer of books, I was surprised four years ago to find I am a pretty good lyric/melody writer as well! I have several songs that are polished and I NEED A MUSIC PARTNER! I am sadly unable to read or play music. I'm looking for like-minded worship music writers who, like me, want people to hear the songs God gives me. Feel free to contact me if you have the music to my lyrics.
Blessings!
Dee
Hello and welcome to the site Dee! It's encouraging to hear that God has blessed you with many gifts and that you're making efforts too employ them, that's great. I pray that God will help to bring someone along side of you in regards to a songwriting team. God bless!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
Hi Dee! Welcome to CSN! I hope you can find a partner here to work with! God bless you in your ministry!
Thank you both! I eagerly await the writing partner who can help me with all 19 worship songs I have. (Just counted them. Yep, 19!)