Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello my name is: DESTROYER OF CUPCAKES!!!
Hello, my name is Blair Byron MacLean (I use the middle name so I can be all pretentious and stuff...  and so people know I'm a guy   Dodgy  "the facts of life" did me no favors)

Anywho, if you're Peter Merz or around the forums for a really long time, you may have known me as "turtle"

I wrote lyrics like last decade, then I went on a quest to find the "Holy coffee pot" in the land of "dark roast", so it's been a while Huh  (sleep deprevation) Sleepy 

Anyway, thrilled that the forum has survived, hoping to post something someday

Peace out good people
Power to the poets
Boyah!! and waka waka

(that's all I got, me and intro's don't go well together   Tongue )
Hey turtle! welcome to the new digs! glad you found us! don't be a stranger! (or don't be any stranger than you already are? Wink )
Hey! I like turtles, cupcakes, & coffee! And Shannon is one of those names, too, so for the record I am female. And I never bothered to do an intro! According to Beagle, I'm strange, too! So we have a lot in common. I wasn't here last decade, though. Only been writing 2 yrs.
"Power to the poets" Big Grin
Well welcome!
thanks guys

appreciate the warm welcome Wink
Oh great destroyer of cupcakes, how do you so wondrously and masterfully rend from the paper the delicious confection?

Oh yeah - welcome back, one so recently known as Turtle!
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220

Hello and welcome back to the site Turtle! Good to have you with us!

Yours Truly
The Baked Goods Inspector of Ontario!
( Where no butter tarts are bad, just some are better than others)
Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
Awk!!! Kryptonite!!! Err, I mean I'm not allowed around cupcakes, or butter tarts (whatever those are) or donuts, or... Please continue with the destroying thereof. Didst thou come through the valley of the dark roast with with some dark nectar to share?
Greg,

Think pecan tarts but without nuts - sometimes raisins.
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin