April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help getting started
Hey my name is Aon and I'm a 20 year old musician thats having trouble writing my first song. I plan to write R&B/HipHop/EDM style music to appeal to my generation so that I can reach them and give them Christ. I have hundreds of voice memos on my iPhone with great choruses and melodies but am having a really hard time writing lyrics to match it. 

I prayed about this and I feel like God led me here. Im not sure who will see this post but I know God will send the right one to help!!! 

I'm working on getting some software for my computer to make these songs but I think I will need a lyricist sometime soon. I am located in Seattle but can Skype/Facetime or do what ever it takes to make this happen because I know it's Gods will for my life to do so!!

Please email me. I'm not sure how often I will check this forum but will try my best! God bless and God first.
Hi Aon - welcome to the forum!

Here's some useful advice: write what you know. Knowing a topic intimately gives you greater scope to create lyrics.

My challenge to you - turn your testimony into hip-hop lyrics.
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220

Hi Aon!
Have you been to the lyric critique section? I for one would be more than happy to lend you some of mine. Working with other people's lyrics sure has stretched me & given me some great practice.
Best wishes,
Shannon
Hi Aon! welcome to the forum! these guys have given you some great advice already!

God bless you in your ministry!