Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story
Hey everybody!  I felt like posting another "Shannon is a lunatic" story!
So I went back to the studio today after taking the month of July off. The whole first hour was horrendous. There was this one harmony line that I could not get. Of course me being who I am I said, " I Have a Dream" is turning into a nightmare. You guys thought I was brutal here; I turned into a caged monster today. Ok, so I like to embellish Smile
Anyway, I came out of the booth,  & we started talking about changing direction. He sat there & listened to some of my songs. When he came to "Your Healing is On the Way", he said,  "I think I know a guy that might like to record this. He likes bluesy music & he plays guitar. " I got really excited! 
So remember a while back I said I thought my problem was that I didn't want to be a solo artist. Well,  I think I finally confirmed that today, & from now on I will be in the studio as a songwriter rather than an artist. I am very much looking forward to this change. I hope that I can finish strong. I even confessed to the producer, "I am a strong starter,  but not a strong finisher."
I will keep everyone updated,  or at the very least entertained! Smile I encourage you all to do the same. Share your crazy stories of success, failure, & change of direction! It just might help someone grow! Smile
it's awesome when God reveals things to us like that! I'm happy for you that you are going in a direction you want to go!

God bless you Shannon!
Thanks for posting this Shannon and for the entertaining way you share things. I pray that God will continue to give you guidance wit the peace that confirms He's hand is in it. God bless!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
I get to meet my collaborator on Friday! Praying for some guy named Nate. Let's hope he's as patient as some guy named Madik! Ha! Bet you all thought I was gonna say Job! Wink