Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whetstone is LIVE!
Okay, Shannon about those nagging doubts of yours..... Smile Whetstone is out on every digital outlets that I have time or access to check.  Search for Whetstone Iron and Oak on Google Play, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify, etc...

Here is a direct Spotify link if you wish:   https://open.spotify.com/album/3fkWP0mIkdTOrqL7jpKFWP

And if you care to put the album up as a player on your own website:

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3fkWP0mIkdTOrqL7jpKFWP" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

The best thing you can do right now is listen and share with everybody you know. You can use the Spotify link above on your personal facebook if you like, or use links to whatever digital service or outlet floats your boat.  The harder you drive it, the more exposure, etc...

Some details for the detail oriented:

The Whetstone Iron and Oak Album is catalog number CAT74302 at Secondfork Records, and has been assigned the universal product barcode (UPC) of  811869158371 (This is the number which is tracked by SoundScan etc. for sales and Grammys hee hee)

The Song "Here" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1676174

The Song "You Have Called Me" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1677105

The Song "Good To Me" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681146

The Song "Stand" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681153

The Song "The Way, The Truth, The Life" was assigned ISRC code:  USLZJ1681154

The Song "God's Mercy" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681155

The Song "Our Lord's Prayer" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681156

The Song "Lord Lift Me Up" was assigned ISRC code:  USLZJ1681158

The Song "Lord of Glory, Lord of All" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681159

The Song "Savior" was assinged ISRC code: USLZJ1684927

The Song "Last Day On Earth" was assigned ISRC code:  USLZJ1681161

The Song "Creation to Crowning Glory was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681164

All have a primary genre of Christian and Gospel, and a secondary genre of CCM.

WOOO HOOO!

awesome, Greg! Thanks so much for your hard work on this!!
OK, now all that's left to do is go to music business school & wait for Beagle to withhold his comments about how technically inept I am! Good job everyone. To the best of my ability (this is where Beagle does not speak) I have shared everyone's songs on my FB page. Tomorrow, or tonight if I get a chance, I will also share the Spotify link on my FB! BTW, I like ALL the songs, if I didn't already say so Smile
Wow, this is so exciting! I'm still learning to navigate Facebook so I'll do my best with all your recommendations. Great job everyone and thank you so much Greg. For being a great mentor through this whole process! God please use this project for your glory and for the good of all people! God bless all of you!

Jordan
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
(07-31-2016, 02:10 PM)gdball Wrote: Okay, Shannon about those nagging doubts of yours..... Smile Whetstone is out on every digital outlets that I have time or access to check.  Search for Whetstone Iron and Oak on Google Play, Amazon, Youtube, Spotify, etc...

Here is a direct Spotify link if you wish:   https://open.spotify.com/album/3fkWP0mIkdTOrqL7jpKFWP

And if you care to put the album up as a player on your own website:

<iframe src="https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Aalbum%3A3fkWP0mIkdTOrqL7jpKFWP" width="300" height="380" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

The best thing you can do right now is listen and share with everybody you know. You can use the Spotify link above on your personal facebook if you like, or use links to whatever digital service or outlet floats your boat.  The harder you drive it, the more exposure, etc...

Some details for the detail oriented:

The Whetstone Iron and Oak Album is catalog number CAT74302 at Secondfork Records, and has been assigned the universal product barcode (UPC) of  811869158371 (This is the number which is tracked by SoundScan etc. for sales and Grammys hee hee)

The Song "Here" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1676174

The Song "You Have Called Me" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1677105

The Song "Good To Me" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681146

The Song "Stand" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681153

The Song "The Way, The Truth, The Life" was assigned ISRC code:  USLZJ1681154

The Song "God's Mercy" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681155

The Song "Our Lord's Prayer" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681156

The Song "Lord Lift Me Up" was assigned ISRC code:  USLZJ1681158

The Song "Lord of Glory, Lord of All" was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681159

The Song "Savior" was assinged ISRC code: USLZJ1684927

The Song "Last Day On Earth" was assigned ISRC code:  USLZJ1681161

The Song "Creation to Crowning Glory was assigned ISRC code: USLZJ1681164

All have a primary genre of Christian and Gospel, and a secondary genre of CCM.

I SECOND THAT COMMENT FROM BEAGLE...THANK YOU VERY MUCH GREG.  You've worked your (can't say the word in this forum) ... OFF!! We all thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the effort, hard work, discussions on mixing and so on. You've been great.  I'm heading over to FB now.  
Since I don't have a Spotify Account and don't know as much about it as possible, can you walk me through what I'm supposed to do with FB to put the link in?  I want to make certain it's always visible no matter how many other folks post to my Wall.  Not sure exactly the right way to do that.  Thanks bro.  You are a Prince.

Marty & Linda  Cool   Angel
FANTASTIC!!! Well done everyone and a special thank you to Greg for all your hard work. Songs sound great!
Greg,

Wow!....thanks for your  effort on this....I pray that God will be pleased to get these songs distributed for His purpose and that He will bless you for your hard work and valuable time.

Blessings,

Neil