Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aloha..I am Terrance
First of all, I am not from Hawaii. I just want to go there for 6-10 days. It is great to be a newbie on this site. I am looking forward to making friends with you all.

I'm a single dad to my teenage daughter. We live in Bossier City, LA (the rejected corner of Louisiana). I have been a member of our churches worship team for 12 years. I write all kinds of Christian music. I'm not sure if it is good, but I'm currently in the process of hopefully answering that question with analyzemysong.com 

Now to test how many people actually read my post, please tell me what your current #1 absolute favorite worship songwriter is?

mine: Mia Fields

Thanks guys and gals...
Welcome tgm!

I have a lot of "favorites" Jared Anderson is a favorite, Chris Tomlin, several others. they all have different styles, so I like each one for their uniqueness!
(01-23-2016, 10:51 PM)Beagle Wrote: Welcome tgm!

I have a lot of "favorites"  Jared Anderson is a favorite, Chris Tomlin, several others.  they all have different styles, so I like each one for their uniqueness!

Thanks Beagle

Jared Anderson and Chris Tomlin are good answers. Thanks for the warm welcome, brother!
Hi Terrance - welcome to the network, and I second the motion re. Hawaii!
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220

Matt Redman, Steven Curtis Chapman and Hillsong Church. Welcome to CSN.
The bearded one - David Crowder.
Hey there... welcome

I had the pleasure of meeting 2 of my favorites Matt Redman and Robin Mark

I have a game I play called the Chris Tomlin game where you draw 5 scriptures out of a hat
and roll the dice to see what order your G, D , Em and C go in to make a worship song. ;-)
Welcome to CSN. Mac Powell. Crowder.
(01-24-2016, 10:55 AM)damp hamster Wrote: Hi Terrance - welcome to the network, and I second the motion re. Hawaii!

Hamster! thanks much
(01-24-2016, 02:21 PM)lolly101 Wrote: Matt Redman, Steven Curtis Chapman and Hillsong Church. Welcome to CSN.
Oh lolly!! My all time favorite writer is, without doubts .. Sc2