Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Songwriter Split Sheets for Real
Its time to sign and mail those to me for real... also to tell me if I missed anyone.
(06-02-2016, 12:53 PM)gdball Wrote: Its time to sign and mail those to me for real... also to tell me if I missed anyone.

Do we need this if we are the sole songwriter? I did not get one? I am still struggling with the contract. I think mine should look like this:
1. Title of the Record:
(Songwriter)
   (1) Artist: Shannon Bannister
   (2) Title: Creation to Crowning Glory

2. The Master:
(Performer)
   (1) Artist: Angie Yesville
   (2) Title: Creation to Crowning Glory

Page 2: I put my band name (Audience of One) & signed it. 
Everything is penciled in because I wanted to be sure. Did I complicate it too much, & should I just put my name on everything? Thanks.
(06-02-2016, 12:53 PM)gdball Wrote: Its time to sign and mail those to me for real... also to tell me if I missed anyone.

Filling out and mailing tonight.  Sorry about the delay...had a tropical storm warning (which turned out to be nothing more then a lot of rain.)  And things have  been crazy with canceled work shifts and stuff.  Finished tonight, in the mail tomorrow.'

Marty & Linda
Hello Greg,
I sent this off with the "Contract " as well thanks. God bless!

Jordan

Filled out, signed and in the mail.  Sent a pm as we may or may not have mis filled an item.  If there's a problem let us know and we'll fix.

Thanks Greg. check you p.m.  

Marty & Linda  Cool  Angel
Please help. Sorry, but I'm not sure where the Split Sheets link is. Could you please point me in the right direction. Thanks. (Sorry if it's under my nose and I can't see the wood for the trees!).
Thanks.
Graham
Hey Greg,

It's been about a week, do please let us know  when you receive  the contracts in case we  need to fix something incorrectly filled out.
thanks Sir.

Marty & Linda   Cool Angel
No worries Graham, I'll send you one. Shannon, you are just fine with the contract, but I do need a split sheet that shows you are the sole writer. I'll send you one also.
Here you go
.docx   bannister_splitsheet.docx (Size: 17.57 KB / Downloads: 20) Shannon:
Here you go Graham

Attached Files
.docx   graham_splitsheet.docx (Size: 17.32 KB / Downloads: 10)