Hi Greg....could this work for Lord of Glory lord of All......I think the four of us would be o.k. with this....
Paragraph 5 (e)
revised as follows: Royalties in respect of sales of records outside the United States shall be computed in the same national currency as Company is accounted to by its licensees and shall be paid to
Artist Licensor at the same rate of exchange as Company is paid.
1. Title of the Record:
(1) Artist: ____Steve Altonian____________________________
(2) Title: _____Lord of Glory Lord of All________________
2. The Master:
(1) Licensor: _________Neil Sleevi_______________________
(2) Title: _________Lord of Glory Lord of All_______________________
6. Royalty: Fifty Percent (50%) (to be split equally by Licensor four ways: Licensor, Steve Altonian, Reece Bain and Shannon Bannister)
Yes sir, Neil I think you've got it exactly as you want it.
I sent this off today. I also included the "Split Sheet" in the same envelope. Thanks & God bless!
Hi. I get what you're saying about Jamie (as she's only 17) - I'll come to an arrangement with her - that's no problem. However, could you please advise on the contract. Under 'Title of the Record' - 'Artist', can I state Jamie, or will that affect the issue of section 2A? Presumably the 'Artist' under 'The Master' will be my name.
Thanks for your help.
Please use Texas Graham..