Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
* * * WORSHIP MUSIC PRODUCER SEEKS SONGWRITING PARTNERS * * *
Hello ladies and gents! My name is J. Gray. It's great to be here and I'm very excited to meet you guys. I'm a worship leader, songwriter, producer, and audio engineer. I'm looking for:

PRAISE & WORSHIP SONGWRITING PARTNERS

My strength is in writing well-produced, modern instrumental compositions. I do write lyrics and I'm continually studying and practicing the craft. But, I'm mainly interested in working with PROLIFIC LYRICISTS who just need some help turning their ideas into finished songs.

It would be great if I could find some partners who live in the Spokane, WA and Coeur D'Alene, ID areas but remote collaboration is also fine.

So, what kind of music do I write? My focus is CONGREGATIONAL PRAISE & WORSHIP music with modern instrumentation and production. Please feel free to checkout my audio samples on SoundCloud by clicking here:

https://soundcloud.com/jgrayworshipmusicproducer

My vision is to produce songs that will bless the church and be released on a national and international level. Luckily, I have access to pro-level recording facilities and excellent musicians. So, I'm already setup to record high quality demos that can be shopped out to publishers and labels.

If you have a similar vision and you'd like to explore the idea of working together, please contact me so that we can setup a time for a phone meeting. I'm really looking forward to this adventure!

Thanks for reading my profile and God bless!

- J. Gray
Hello J. Gray, welcome to CSN!
Welcome to CSN! Hope you find what/who you are looking for.
(05-14-2016, 07:17 AM)Beagle Wrote: Hello J. Gray, welcome to CSN!

Thanks man. Have a great weekend.
(05-13-2016, 03:00 PM)csnjgray Wrote: Hello ladies and gents! My name is J. Gray. It's great to be here and I'm very excited to meet you guys. I'm a worship leader, songwriter, producer, and audio engineer. I'm looking for:

My strength is in writing well-produced, modern instrumental compositions. I do write lyrics and I'm continually studying and practicing the craft. But, I'm mainly interested in working with PROLIFIC LYRICISTS who just need some help turning their ideas into finished songs.

It would be great if I could find some partners who live in the Spokane, WA and Coeur D'Alene, ID areas but remote collaboration is also fine.

So, what kind of music do I write? My focus is CONGREGATIONAL PRAISE & WORSHIP music with modern instrumentation and production. Please feel free to checkout my audio samples on SoundCloud by clicking here:

My vision is to produce songs that will bless the church and be released on a national and international level. Luckily, I have access to pro-level recording facilities and excellent musicians. So, I'm already setup to record high quality demos that can be shopped out to publishers and labels.

If you have a similar vision and you'd like to explore the idea of working together, please contact me so that we can setup a time for a phone meeting. I'm really looking forward to this adventure!

- J. Gray

I do have a similar vision and would like to explore the idea of working together. Please let me know if you are still searching for a lyricist. I am from Dallas. 

Thanks,
Shayshay
(08-09-2016, 11:36 AM)Hi J Gray. Did you recieve my  message?   Shayshay Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 03:00 PM)csnjgray Wrote: Hello ladies and gents! My name is J. Gray. It's great to be here and I'm very excited to meet you guys. I'm a worship leader, songwriter, producer, and audio engineer. I'm looking for:

- J. Gray

I do have a similar vision and would like to explore the idea of working together. Please let me know if you are still searching for a lyricist. I am from Dallas. 

Thanks,
Shayshay
Shay - he's not been on here for a while - try PM'ing him.

- J. Gray
Dear Gray,

If you follow the following link it will take you to You Tube were some of our songs are uploaded.

Jeff and Alice Praise and Worship - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...FxqgREyBpc

Hope this will give you an idea of what we can do.  We have more Songs on Soundcloud Search for Jeffrey W Hunt and Alice M Hunt. Smile

Blessings,

Jeff and Alice Hunt.   Smile
Hello J Grey, Beagle and others,
please i have problems and i need your support with any amount little or big, then need your help to find me any job that would pay for my visa and work and continue study there, i have a lot of lyrics, stories. But what keep my talent down is money, if you can help may God help you forever. Thanks!
Excel Father