Beaglesound

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heading off the Forum
I am heading off the forum now.

I grow increasingly uncomfortable with an eWorld.  

I now turn my focus on building live and in person relationships in my home community and around the world. 

It has been a blessing working with all of you.  It has been such an honor to grow together over the past few years. 

The very best to everyone.
Shalom,
Sarah

Called to, "Teach the word of the Lord; sing it to the nations loud and clear."
"Now, I need to turn my focus on building live and in person relationships out in the real world.
This is all the more important having recently moved to a new geographical location."

I know that building live relationships is very important, but perhaps you could just scale back the time spent here at CSN rather than eliminating it completely. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I very much value your input!
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220

(03-08-2016, 09:43 AM)damp hamster Wrote: "Now, I need to turn my focus on building live and in person relationships out in the real world.
This is all the more important having recently moved to a new geographical location."

I know that building live relationships is very important, but perhaps you could just scale back the time spent here at CSN rather than eliminating it completely. I'm sure I'm not alone in saying I very much value your input!

Thank you Damp.  The valued input is a two way street. 
I mostly don't want to drop the ball on something that was dependent on me.
As far as merely decreasing my activity, you, Mr. shoe salesman, know how hard it is to want to break in new shoes when you can still wear the old ones.  I've been a homeschooling mom for 15 plus years.  It's not easy to venture back out my back door, much less into the world.  Mostly I'd like to just stay at home and read about becoming a good artist rather than getting out there and doing it.  But now it is not just me, folks have invested in me as an artist.  The pump is primed and I owe it to them to follow through with what they have entrusted to me.  That takes more focus than I can give with my head in two places.  But I'm not burning any bridges. 
Sarah

You helped me win champion 4-H competition in songwriting and monologue, thank you. I will miss your critiques and opinions.
Oh my!
You are so welcome Lolly.
What was your song? Would love to hear it finished?

Sarah,I know I've never commented back and forth much in the past but I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you and the support you give so freely to every member.Without people like you encouraging us to keep doing what we're doing and sharing your own time and thoughts and skill sites like this wouldn't last long or grow at all.God has something for each of us to do and along the way there may be times we only make a comment or suggestion about a subject that may not be our main
job that He has for us.But the result and the reward may only be seen by us when we reach heaven.So for the time you spent here with us.Thank you.And our prayers and love will be with you on the new leg of your journey.Blessings,Chris

P.S.
Don't worry you leave us in good hands.JordanC is very gifted in uplifting greetings and comment.It's one of his gifts also.So God bless you sister.
Aw, thank you so much.  And you are welcome.  It means so much for me to go forth with such blessing.
We feel we have all been in good hands with each other! 
We each pass the baton every time we offer constructive feedback, upload a bit of info/ approach/insight and so it multiplies. 

Yes, JordanC is an outstanding example of how to gracefully offer critique!  Very inspiring finesse!  

Shalom,
Sarah

I won with Praises on my Tongue, I had it on the old site.
I remember it!  That is so sweet!  Smile  Congratulations.
I love to hear you and your mom sing together too.  It is difficult to discern between your voices, and had you not said in your last song that she helped sing, I would never have known it was not just a different vocal approach for expression.  I think your voices would blend beautifully.  Do you harmonize together much?
Sarah

Our family sings together at praise and worship time, but other then that, no we don't harmonize much.