Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello From Canada!
Hello my name is Jordan Clarke.

I live in a small town called Paris in Ontario, Canada. I grew up in a large family of 9 children. I'm the 7th son which allowed me too see alot of the world through the lives of my older siblings, both from what I seen and heard. This gave me a vantage point to peer into the lives of so many situations that life had too bring to those I was so close to. From a young age I found myself interested in journalling and story telling. Once music came into the equation these stories and poetry became a platform for the melodies that were floating around in my imagination. After I became a Christian through the wonderful grace of Christ the stories took on another perspective that was filled with hope, forgiveness, love and acceptance. I've not abandoned what it's like to feel dispair, disappointment, rejection as well as all the other emotions that make up the experiences of life but there is now an answer to the trials & questions that present themselves.

Music has been a gift that's allowed me the privilege of sharing the gospel in many different venues and in many different places. I've been diligent too hone my craft over the last few years and I'm continually learning, which is part of the reason that I've joined this site. I also believe that it's important to encourage one another in the faith so my hope is to do that for some of you at this site. I look forward to creating some friendships that will build one another up in faith, hone our craft and strive for excellence in the gift that God has given us. Thank you for reading this and know that God desires too bless you!

Ps, I've not come up with a good user name yet so I'll stick with my own name.Smile
Jordan Clarke
"A healthy Spiritual walk with God leads you down a Natural Path of worship."
Hi Jordan! Welcome to CSN! great testimony! I look forward to hearing your music and getting to know you!
Welcome Jordan.
Welcome to CSN!!!
Welcome Jordan,
I have been in the throws of a couple geographic relocations.  I'm just catching up on introductions. 
What a lovely testimony!  I look forward to your posts.
Sarah

Called to, "Teach the word of the Lord; sing it to the nations loud and clear."
(02-19-2016, 01:22 PM)Beagle Wrote: Hi Jordan!  Welcome to CSN!  great testimony!  I look forward to hearing your music and getting to know you!

Thanks Beagle! Yes, I'll be posting some Lyrics & music soon. I thought that I would get a better grasp of how everything works by getting involved in the forums first. There are some very gifted & dedicated people here, that's exciting. God bless!
Jordan
(02-20-2016, 03:06 PM)Sarah Noll Wrote: Welcome Jordan,
I have been in the throws of a couple geographic relocations.  I'm just catching up on introductions. 
What a lovely testimony!  I look forward to your posts.
Sarah

Thank you Sarah! God bless you!

Jordan
Thank You Michael and Lolly for the welcome! I look forward to working with all of you!
Jordan
Jordan, It was awesome when I saw that you had joined this site.I look forward to hearing more of your songs.I pray that what we learn from each other on this site will be used by the Lord to turn this world upside down and get this lost worlds attention focused on Him.Bless you brother,Chris
(02-25-2016, 09:58 PM)4HisGlory Wrote: Jordan, It was awesome when I saw that you had joined this site.I look forward to hearing more of your songs.I pray that what we learn from each other on this site will be used by the Lord to turn this world upside down and get this lost worlds attention focused on Him.Bless you brother,Chris

Hello Chris,
   Thank you so much for the words of encouragement, that's always appreciated! Yes, I'm also looking at getting involved here and posting some material on the Critique forums. I've been experimenting in the studio right now with making my on drum tracks and loops so that has been an adventure as well as a trial, lol. We have also been helping out my Mom in a certain situation that has taken a bit of time. She's 89 and lives on her own but the building she's in has had some ongoing issues that they're rectifying but she's bent & bound too stay there. You just have to loveHeart her for her determination & spunk. With that being said God is so good and I'm staying close so that I can discern what He wants me too do.
  I catch up with you later Brother. God bless & thanks again for the warm welcome!

Jordan