Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Second Coming King
Star 
Stella I want to use this words please... I got tgis awsum tune made up 4 this...
(03-08-2016, 04:47 PM)gerhardus Wrote: Stella I want to use this words please... I got this awsum tune made up 4 this...
Hi Gerhardus, you may use them, there's no second verse yet though. Upload the song when you're done, i'd love to hear your version!
Id do that.
It doesn't want to upload please send me an email adress so I can send it to you...
(03-21-2016, 01:06 PM)gerhardus Wrote: It doesn't want to upload please send me an email adress so I can send it to you...

I know Gerhardus, no mp3's seem to upload on here, that's why everyone uses Soundcloud or similar. Will private message you with my email address, thankyou for your interest in the song. Can't wait to hear it now.  Big Grin
Wow, Gerhardus, i wasn't expecting to hear that, i love it sooo much, you've really done it proud.
ok, now we all want to hear it! Must I begin another riot?!
(03-21-2016, 03:55 PM)ShannonB Wrote: ok, now we all want to hear it! Must I begin another riot?!

Big Grin Now you sound like my best friend Carole! How many riots have you started Shannon?!!

Come on Gerhardus...make a Soundcloud account, so you can share it with the nations  Wink