April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi All!
Hi All,

Just thought I'd say a quick G'day Smile

I remember this group from years ago! It gave me such inspiration and motivation when I was unable to fellowship closely with other Christians (let alone a Christian song writing community, due to living in a pretty isolated location). It's great to reconnect with the group and see God's hand clearly at work through many of the posts!

So I'm a novice at this song writing, but very keen to learn a craft from you all which fills my heart with such joy.

I live in a small community in a place called 'East Arnhem Land' in Australia. It is an incredible place with breathtaking beauty. But it does make it hard to find and work with / learn from, more experienced songwriters and musicians. So I'm very greatful to connect with you all and this group!

Always open to feedback, and will endeavour to prayerfully give honest constructive feedback where / if I can. 

Cheers,
Gutjan
Welcome!
So glad you are here.
You seem to be in a place surrounded with the beauty of the Lords handiwork.
I am sure it is quite inspirational!
I am looking forward to you sharing your music.
Blessings
ang Smile
Hi Gutjan! Welcome to CSN! So glad to have you here!
Welcome!
(11-16-2017, 08:39 AM)angela Wrote: Welcome!
So glad you are here.
You seem to be in a place surrounded with the beauty of the Lords handiwork.
I am sure it is quite inspirational!
I am looking forward to you sharing your music.
Blessings
ang Smile

Thanks Ang Big Grin
(11-16-2017, 09:41 AM)Beagle Wrote: Hi Gutjan!  Welcome to CSN!  So glad to have you here!

Thanks Beagle, you guys do a great job with the site!
(11-16-2017, 04:27 PM)gdball Wrote: Welcome!

Thanks gdball. You and the team have such a wealth of experience and industry knowledge! Thanks for   Sharing with us through your threads.