April Audio

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Here
A friend and I have been writing some Praise songs.  Heard about this place I thought I would check it out.
Awesome! welcome!
Thanks. Do most people post studio recordings? Or are just home recordings like voice and guitar posted also? Can you kind of explain how this forum works? Are song grouped in categories? What is the procedure for making suggestions etc?
Hey player,
Everybody on here is different. The two ways you are able to post here is from SoundCloud & SoundClick. I don't even know how to use Soundclick, so I stick with Soundcloud. They can be studio recordings, or home recordings. There are no categories, just lyric critiques & song critiques.
As far as making suggestions, just find a song you like (or dislike Smile and explain what you like or don't like. Then make your suggestions. Generally, they would like for you to critique three or so songs for every one that you post, but I tend to ebb & flow. Sometimes I just have nothing for people. For instance, my specialty is looking at lyrics & helping people come up with a melody. If a song is posted in Songs, I'm not much help.
If you want to collaborate with people, this is best done through personal e-mail, apart from this site, as this site does not allow attachments. I am dreaming of the day that this place becomes ChristianProCollabs, but I realize that is an expensive venture, & no one here has that kind of money Smile Some day.......Until then, this is where all my music is kept & developed. http://www.ProCollabs.com/artist/ShannonB
Welcome to CSN!
I am a damp hamster, a small moist rodent with a pea-sized brain... so what do I know?! 

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default....ID=1243220