Scandalous Grace Band

Please consider supporting CSN by supporting our advertisers!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutting-Edge-Music - Music for the times we live in!
Alternative Christian music composed in an attractive style to draw hearts to Jesus Christ. 

Please like me @ my page for some discussions on Biblical Truth!

https://www.facebook.com/forhimforever/    - See tabs on the left for latest album.
http://store.cdbaby.com/cd/jerrysulwer

I am honored to express words and music that highlight the Creator of the Heavens, the Earth and all things in them by proclaiming Jesus Christ!

The words and melodies express life’s experiences as a result of daily reading Gods Scriptures.

These songs are not the typical conventional pop worship tunes but may be classified as short skits that match the mood of discoveries I made while enjoying passions and experiences that draw me closer to knowing Jesus!

1.     Touch the Sky – God has incredibly set up His presence everywhere in the world for anyone at any time to see His greatnessThere is no excuse that man can come up with to deny this!   When you’re blocked in and have nowhere to go!   Reach for Jesus in the heavens and He will come to your rescue!  Romans 1:18-20.

2.     Just DustWhen we look for glamour and fame, we lose out on our treasure Jesus!   Do not seek after fame or glamour but seek after the Lord Jesus!   We are not to be worshiped!  Remember that we are formed from the dust and Jesus restores our soul to new life and is the only one to be worshiped!  Psalm 29:2.

3.     Who Am IFor the searching soul trying to find their purpose in life and where they are going! The narrative of the song begins by asking the question, who am I?   Then the questioning person dialogues with God of the heavens declaring that he or she is down here, don’t forget me!  Then God answers with hope by saying forever I love you and will take you through life’s trials!   But the searching person continues, with unsettled questions staring back at them screaming for answers!  There is a passionate plea of wonder where the compass is to find purpose in life.  John 14:6

4.     Melt DownWhen a culture chooses freedom and independence apart from God, whose moral conscience has deteriorated and deadened to the point where it can’t discern good from evil!  Hebrews 5:14.

5.     Help is on the wayHelp is on the way! Trials are only for a time and the Lord will see us thru them!  Psalm 33:18.

6.     Wake up ChurchAn appeal to the sleeping church to rise up as we have been brought with a price, (His blood), and are not be lukewarm but stand up for righteousness!   Ephesians 5:14.  We are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.   Matthew 5:14.

7.     Fight till the end Run that race in the power of the Holy Spirit!  Our culture is stealing our souls and transforming us into the world’s values!  Keep your eyes on the prize Jesus!  1st Timothy 6:12.

8.     The Great I Am - Describes the RETURN of Christ in the air, in the clouds for His Bride to rescue them from His Wrath during the tribulation period where many refuse to repent!  Ephesians 5:25-27.

9.     Wrestle not against flesh & bloodA song describing spiritual Warfare in the unseen world!   The remedy for the Christian is to put on the full armor of God as described in Ephesians 6:10 – 18.

10.  Remember Me An upbeat song based on Psalm 13 for those that think God has forgotten them!

11.  Battle of the MindDescribe the heaviness of trials and the downward pull of emotions and confusion one goes through during battles.  Before we go down too far in damaging thoughts, we can call on the name of the Lord and be lifted up before we get caught in the downward spiral of self-pity!   Galatians 5:17.

12.  Kids Dream TooFor those parents that want their kid’s dreams to be fulfilled in Christ with no regrets.   Proverbs 22:6.

13.  Marriage SongScripture is used as the foundation to encourage and assist in reconciliation when a relationship gets wounded.   Mark 10:5,   Ephesians 5:31-33.

14.  Breath of GodDescribes God in His perfect Creation, the rebellion of man and the mercy of our Lord coming to earth to die for us!  Genesis 3:15.